BestMaven, HR consulting company focused on Polish, European and Arabic markets, for its Client – Nesma Airlines operating mainly in the GCC region – is looking for several Candidates for the position of:
Cabin Crew Member
Nesma Airlines, which officially took the skies in 2010, is a flag carrier of two countries – Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The company already employs over 200 cabin crew members from Poland. Due to the expansion plans, Nesma Airlines aims to employ new candidates and train them to become top-class cabin crew members. If you dream to work in the skies and you’d like to gain fascinating experience – this is an offer for You!
- Excellent English language skills (B2/C1 level) and fluent Polish language skills (C2 level)
- Availability and mobility for international flights
- Open to work in the multicultural environment
- Charming, friendly, outgoing and customer service orientated
- Excellent health and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to attend 1-month training course (paid by the employer)
- Ability to sign contract for 2 years Experience is not necessary – you will learn everything during the 1-month training course provided by Nesma Airlines!
- Attractive salary – about 10 000 PLN (basic salary + per diem)
- Aviation training courses in Saudi Arabia
- Accommodation in Saudi Arabia (apartments with international employees)
- Opportunity for professional development
- One of the best medical insurance in Middle East
- Yearly holidays
- Yearly ticket
If you are interested in the above offer please send us your application (CV with portfolio of pictures including full-body).